Welcome to AltMed Arizona, (“AltMed”), located at http:/www.altmedarizona.com (the “Site”). This Privacy Statement addresses AltMed’s practices regarding information collected from visitors of the Site and only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site – it does not address or govern any information-gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as a “visitor,” “you” or “your”) other than directly through or from the Site, such as in person or from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated into AltMed’s Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 21. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Statement, please contact AltMed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at 520-723-2820, FAX at 520-723-7357 or by post at 1341 W. Industrial Drive, Coolidge, AZ, 85128.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information from Site Visitors.
AltMed may collect personally identifiable Information about you, which is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. AltMed may collect: (a) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site in online informational sections, including the “Contact Us” section or on any registration forms; (b) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with AltMed via e-mail; (c) information gathered through the analysis of cookies, or any other methods of internet browsing analysis, such as Google Analytics. We may combine your personally identifiable information with other information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline, for example, your purchase history from our dispensing organization to the extent permitted by applicable privacy laws. If you do not wish to provide such information to AltMed, you may be unable to obtain the services through the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, AltMed may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed, and may record information related to the search request.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information Collected.
Except as otherwise described in any consent or authorization that you later sign in connection with your use of the Site, we may use personally identifiable information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or e-mail alerts.
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- to send you newsletters and other communications to which you subscribe.
- to personalize your experience on the Site.
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, enhancing our Site, improving our services, identifying Site usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- for any other purpose specified at the point of collection.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.
Except as otherwise described in any consent or authorization that you later sign in connection with your use of the Site, any personally identifying information that you provide to AltMed through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with AltMed, except:
- to our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services.
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
While AltMed may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom AltMed discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which AltMed exercises no control. AltMed is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to AltMed via the Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name.
Links to Other Sites.
Third-Party Advertising Companies
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads to you when you are online. These companies may use information about your visit to the Site and other sites in order to deliver advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To do so, they may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices with respect to receiving behavioral advertisements from these companies, please visit http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
How We Collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We and our third party service providers may collect non-personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and e-mail recipients, and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication or demographic information about you (such as your age or your gender), is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with personally identifiable information, this information does not personally identify you or any other individual.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated personally identifiable information does not personally identify you or any other individual (for example, we may use personally identifiable information to calculate the percentage of our site users who have a particular telephone area code).
Security Measures and Communicating with AltMed.
The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from AltMed via the Site or via e-mail cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. AltMed is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right.
Upon your request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, AltMed will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by AltMed that has been voluntarily provided by you to AltMed through any online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting AltMed via e-mail or telephone at the address or telephone number set forth above. You may opt out of having your personally identifiable information prospectively retained by AltMed or used by AltMed by contacting AltMed via e-mail or telephone at the address or telephone number set forth above, but if you do so you may not be able to use all of the services or functionality available through the Site.
Right to Change Privacy Statement.
AltMed reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of twenty-on (21), and we request that these individuals not provide Personally Identifiable Information through the Site.
Dated: July 29, 2016
Copyright © 2016 Agronomy Innovations, LLC; All rights reserved.